Office Automation company based in JHB North is looking for a Presales Software Consultant
The pre sales consultant is employed as a technical expert with the task of working closely with sales teams to ensure that the products being offered can be tailored to meet the customers’ requirements.
Duties of the Pre Sales Consultant
· Working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business.
· Attending meetings with business development managers and acting as a technical expert.
· Putting together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals.
· Working closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions.
· Ensuring that the company’s product can deliver on the customer’s requirements.
· Working closely with customers to understand and capture requirements.
· Replying to customers following requests for information and proposal requests.
· Presenting proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team.
· Providing ongoing support for customers post implementation.
· producing detailed costings for customers and ensuring the contract is profitable.
Salary R25, 000 plus petrol and commission (Neg)
Background of the Pre Sales Consultant
· Previous experience working within a technical pre sales position.
· Must be a subject matter expert with extensive software systems experience.
· An ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand.
· Previous experience working for a competitor in a similar position would be a strong advantage
Must have experience with Managed Document Solutions (Workflow) & should have experience with: Laserfiche, Uniflow, Papercut etc.
Own vehicle essential
This position reports to: General ManagerApply before Wednesday, October 30, 2019