Find the right job. Right now.
As South Africa's #1 job site, with over 200 thousand unique visitors every month from over 40 different countries.Dananda Talent is a recruitment firm and part of the Regenesys Group.
Main purpose of position Currently we are looking for a Site Quality Supervisor – Mechanical in Upington, South Africa. As the Site Quality Supervisor – Mechanical you will ensure that the site construction works is executed in compliance with all SSO technical and quality requirements. The Manager fulfils this function in support of the Site Manager, and also assists the Site Manager to ensure that all site staff works in accordance within the ambit of the project HSSE and Environmental Specifications. The Site Quality Manager is based on sure for the duration of the project. Main responsibilities § Monitor and control performance of SubEPC and HV Contractors with strong focus on quality aspects. § Supervise the SubEPC supplier in their execution of quality activities, in accordance with the contract and SSO quality systems. § Responsible for inspection, supervision and reporting of mechanical site activities in conformance with project § Ensure that all construction work on site is compliant with the agreed upon quality standards and specifications, as per Scatec EPC QMP (Quality Management Plan). § Generate NCR’s where necessary and report any other deviations or concerns to the Site Manager. § Provide quality- and technical information to weekly progress reports. § Engage daily with the site managers of sub-suppliers and contractors in terms of progress, risks and quality of works. § Ensure the SubEPC follow the set procedures within the contracts, ESMS, EA, BCOE and all other related standards and contracts. Identify daily on-site risks related to construction works and instruct the SubEPC to implement mitigating actions. § Assist and interact with the following key project disciplines on site: Health and Safety, Environmental management, Quality Control, Document control of all quality documentation, Progress measurement of site activities. 6 month contract
- sacpcmp registered
- diploma mechanical
- PV power plant experience
- 8 years exp project environment
Qualifications § Post Matric Technical Qualification/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering § Good technical knowledge § An excellent knowledge of MS Office § SACPCMP Registered § 2+ Years experience on PV power plant construction § 8+ years working experience in a construction project environment – supervisory/management role Personal characteristics § Leadership qualities § Excellent planning and organisational skills § Be technically minded and understand clearly what is required to execute the works § Clear ability to plan, delegate and coordinate tasks to all subordinates on the construction project. § Identify complex problems, review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions § Motivate, develop and direct people as they work and identifying the best people for the job § Conflict management, and ability to present a professional and mature demeanour § Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with a diverse group of people and cultures § Fluent in English - Reading and Writing
11 hours ago
Junior Sales Consultant required for a company based in Ballito Will be required to sell active health products to corporate clients & gyms in the KZN region Salary R12, 000 (Neg) plus commission (7% of turnover as an annuity income) The commission is based on an annuity model, therefore this is huge earning potential Please mail an updated CV and recent photo
- wellness industry
- health products
Own vehicle & driver's license Must live close to Ballito Must have some sales experience Should be driven, self-motivated and persistent Medical / Pharmaceutical / Wellness industry knowledge is an advantage
11 hours ago
Maintenance Electrician (for the food preparation industry) required for company based in Ballito 1. Duties and Responsibilities Be responsible for the routine inspection and functioning of installed electrical equipment and to maintain a log of such activities. To recommend to management when equipment should be overhauled or replaced to prevent breakdown. Be able to respond quickly when electrical equipment breakdowns occur and to advise management when the problem will be corrected. Be willing to work extended hours when necessary to maintain the standard of service. Salary neg depending on experience (R15, 000 - 17, 000)
This position reports to: CEOApply before Thursday, November 7, 2019
- food industry
- Red Seal
- Food preparation industry
1. Minimum Qualifications v Matric v Electrical Trade Test – Red Seal
2. General Be in possession of a valid ID. Be in possession of a valid driver’s license and preferably have own transport Be fluent in Afrikaans and English Willing to travel. Must live close to Ballito 3. General Electrical Experience 2 to 3 years’ experience in; v The inspection and general maintenance of all types of electrical equipment preferably in the food preparation industry. v The inspection and general maintenance of distribution boards and to the undertaking of limited power supply extensions to the installation and connection of new equipment. 4. Preferable Electrical Experience The use of electrical measuring equipment and the understanding of electrical schematics to; v Fault find in electrical distribution boards and power supply cabling to electrical appliances. v Fault diagnosis in heating of food preparation, and water heating equipment. v Fault finding in lighting systems. A functional understanding of; v Air Conditioning equipment. v Free standing drink coolers and food freezers and walk in cold and freezer room refrigeration equipment.
11 hours ago
Office Automation company based in JHB North is looking for a Presales Software Consultant The pre sales consultant is employed as a technical expert with the task of working closely with sales teams to ensure that the products being offered can be tailored to meet the customers’ requirements. Duties of the Pre Sales Consultant · Working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business. · Attending meetings with business development managers and acting as a technical expert. · Putting together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals. · Working closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions. · Ensuring that the company’s product can deliver on the customer’s requirements. · Working closely with customers to understand and capture requirements. · Replying to customers following requests for information and proposal requests. · Presenting proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team. · Providing ongoing support for customers post implementation. · producing detailed costings for customers and ensuring the contract is profitable. Salary R25, 000 plus petrol and commission (Neg)
- managed document solutions
Background of the Pre Sales Consultant · Previous experience working within a technical pre sales position. · Must be a subject matter expert with extensive software systems experience. · An ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand. · Previous experience working for a competitor in a similar position would be a strong advantage Must have experience with Managed Document Solutions (Workflow) & should have experience with: Laserfiche, Uniflow, Papercut etc. Own vehicle essential
11 hours ago
Leading Business School based in Sandton is looking for an experienced Marketing and communications manager Will be responsible for drawing up a marketing strategy and implementing it Will be dealing with all communications and PR
This position reports to: CEOApply before Sunday, November 10, 2019
- public relations
Education: Marketing Degree would be an advantage Experience: Candidates from the Education industry will be given preference Should have 5 - 10 years marketing management experience Should have strong PR & Communications experience Must be able to work under immense pressure Should be able to attend press conferences & create marketing campaigns & strategies
11 hours ago
Leading Business School based in Sandton is looking for an experienced Business development manager to head up their Executive education short & public programes and customised programes department Will be responsible for bringing in new corporate clients, as well as maintain existing client base throughout SA Will need to develop a sales strategy and manage sales staff to ensure targets are met Will be selling short & public programes and customised programes to corporates
This position reports to: CEO
- business development
- Education Industry
- Corporate clients
Education: Must have a business related degree Experience: Must come from the education industry Should have 5 - 10 years sales / business development experience (in Education) Should be a good relationship builder and must have strong communication skills Must be strong closer Must be able to work under immense pressure Must have good experience with short & customised programmes For further info please mail firstname.lastname@example.org
11 hours ago
Project Coordinator - Education industry required for leading business school in Sandton Will be working on a project with over 400 students Will be required to coordinate classes, students, all paperwork, registers etc. Might occassionaly have to stand in for a facilitator if needs be Position is for a 12 month - 18 month contract
- project coordination
- Education Industry
- project admistrator
Must preferably have a degree Must have project / programme coordinating or adminstering experience in the education industry Must be very organised and have good time keeping skills Should be fully PC proficient (specifically with advanced Excel)
11 hours ago
Leading busines school based in Sandton is looking for a Facilities controller who will be responsible for operations, facilities and maintenance. Will be required to deal with stock control, ensure all class rooms are set up and cleaned daily. Will ensure that they canteen is stocked and running efficiently. Will be responsible for assisting of moving desks , offices etc Will manage a small team of security, kitchen, maintenance and cleaning staff General building maintenance
Own vehicle & driver's license must have a good understanding of the hospitality industry or have experience running a canteen / restuarant Must have previous Ops & facilities experience Must be wiling to work late and on every Saturday Should be able to cope in a high pressured environment
11 hours ago
The overall purpose of the position: To generate sales leads and grow the companies pipeline of future work in the various regions, focusing on Energy Storage Projects and Hybrid Microgrids. Reports to: Head of Business Development Location: Johannesburg, South Africa Summary of Responsibilities:
- ● Generate new sales leads according to specific targets;
- ● Meet potential new clients;
- ● Develop a relationship with these clients (industrial and commercial energy users,
- ● Develop and submit proposals to these clients and try to get sales across the line
- ● Liaise with and coordinate engineering resources in the preparation of proposals;
- ● Attend conferences and networking events;
- ● Track sales processes and prepare regular updates and feedback on progress for
- ● Join an existing business development team that has targets in closing a certain
- ● Market analysis.
- ● 2MWh of storage projects awarded in 12 months.
- ● Coordinate the submission of 4 proposals per month.
- ● Have a technical and/or commercial degree (preference will be given to Electrical Engineer degrees);
- ● At least five years’ sales and/or technical design experience (ideally in solar energy);
- ● Experience with energy storage products and business models will be beneficial;
- ● Understanding of diesel market stakeholders will be beneficial.
- ● Strong organisational skills, with the ability to persistently and consistently build
- ● Extensive travel on the African continent will be required;
- ● Proficient negotiator, personable and engaging;
- ● Proficient with MS Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc), and GSuite (Docs,
- ● Self-motivator, who can work under pressure and think on his/her feet;
2 weeks ago
OverviewThe successful candidate will work with our subject matter experts to write fifth-generation business and public school material for NQF levels 5 to 9. Your main outputs will include coursework, interactive assessments, and video scripts. Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum qualifications: masters (preferably in business or business-related subjects, finance, law, education, public service subjects or accountancy)
- Minimum experience: two to three years in a similar position.
- Strong understanding of business and management (familiarity with the public sector and management experience would be an advantage)
- Impeccable command of English.
- Positive attitude.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Excellent communicator.
- Demonstrate professionalism, speed, and accuracy.
- Able to work well within a team environment.
What You Will DoThe successful candidate should be able to:
- Apply strong writing skills to developing, customising, reviewing and updating interactive learning material, assessments, and activities according to learning outcomes up to and including honours level.
- Use a variety of credible information sources to obtain relevant, up-to-date information.
- Produce well-structured, comprehensive and polished study guides and supporting learning material.
- Able to format course material.
- Contribute to the development of colleagues and play an active role in the material development team.
- Support other units as requested.
- Able to meet strict deadlines.
What we can offer youThis position reports to: Head of AcademicApply before Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 41 Days lift companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.
3 weeks ago
Company Culture Our culture is a defining characteristic of who we are. It is in our DNA and determines how we engage with each other and our customers. It guides, motivates and inspires us and facilitates in creating a fun, happy and rewarding work environment. It is thus extremely important that everyone fully understands, embodies and lives by our values. Purpose of the job To manage and handle customer queries and support questions related to our products. To implement, monitor and maintain the installation of those products for the customers. To build, implement and maintain Linux infrastructure in our cloud platform built on CentOS Linux, MySQL, Nginx, HAProxy, MongoDB, Redis, PHP, GoLang, NodeJS, RabbitMQ and Microsoft Azure. To build, implement and maintain integration to IVR products In other less formal words; we want you to use those brilliant talents of yours to make magical support experiences that blow our customers away, learn crazy amounts about some very cool tech... and have fun while doing it of course! Salary & Benefits Up to R38 000/month CTC – Based on skill and qualification of the candidate.
- Financial Benefits: Death and Disability Policy
- Other Benefits:
- Install and manage Linux based servers.
- Install and manage Nginx web services.
- Install and manage MySQL and MongoDB database servers.
- Install and manage Azure services (VMs, CosmosDB, MySQL DB, Load Balancer, Firewalls, Networking etc)
- Build and maintain system scripts to help maintain Linux server infrastructure.
- Build and maintain integrations from our product(s) to telephony and IVR platforms.
- SQL Scripting and Query building.
- Identify better ways to get to the rocket launcher in E1M3 of Doom.
- Install, perform minor repairs/configurations and updates to the product according to the product specifications.
- Log initial bug-reports based on customer issues in the bug tracking system.
- From time to time identify ways to optimise customer installations and report/discuss with the rest of the team.
- Advise customers using best practice on how to implement features without calling them “N00B”.
- Confer with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications.
- Advise on new features and requirements of products.
- Refer major system problems/issues to relevant third- party suppliers.
- Responsible to handle sensitive or confidential customer material with the necessary diplomacy without disclosing information prematurely or incorrectly.
- Solve crazy problems with even more ludicrous technology ideas while simultaneously holding a pizza slice in one hand and cracking a joke with the team. Personal Qualities
- An undeniable need to break and then hopefully fix things
- Customer Service Orientation
- Analytical thinking
- Communication skills
- Planning and Organizing ability
- Quality orientation and attention to detail
- Pyrotechnics guru
- Using Initiative
- Integrity Experience &
- Minimum of 4 years job-related experience
- Knowledge and working experience with RedHat Linux (or CentOS Linux), Apache Server, PHP configuration, VPN technologies, Remote Desktop and Bash Scripting.
- Doom, Quake 3, COD or Battlefield skillzzzz.
- Preferable knowledge and working experience with MySQL or PostgreSQL servers, and CSV files.
- Stack Overflow and Forum lurking.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- At least 2 weddings worth of “hokey pokey” or “chicken dance” experience plus a stomach for at least one tequila.
- Diploma or Degree in computer sciences or any other related professional and recognized I.T. qualification
- Significant working experience (4 years +) in a similar environment where the listed technologies were used in day to day production environments.
- You must have “fixed” a relative’s computer or printer within the last year, without it breaking again the following week. By “relative” we mean anyone who knows you are the person to speak to when solving technical problems.
3 weeks ago
Position of reporting manager Head of Research and Professional Services (RPS) Our culture is a defining characteristic of who we are. It is in our DNA and determines how we engage with each other and our customers. It guides, motivates and inspires us and facilitates in creating a fun, happy and rewarding work environment. It is thus extremely important that everyone fully understands, embodies and lives by our values. These values are detailed in our Mantra’s. Purpose of the job In a fast-paced, competitive business world, customer experience is fast becoming the new battleground in business. We’re looking for an out of the box thinker to join our all-star Research and Professional Services team. The Research Executive is responsible for designing research solutions and adding value through delivering client-focused, appropriately analysed, data-driven insights and recommendation reporting. The incumbent will have a strong understanding of the research process and be able to conduct full-cycle research projects from survey design, implementation through to reporting and insights generation. The role is also responsible for workshopping solutions and presenting their findings to clients.
Salary & BenefitsR30 000 to R35 000 TCTC per month – Based on skill and qualification of the candidate.
- Financial Benefits: Funeral, Death and Disability Policy (Group Life Cover)
- Other Benefits:
- Understand client research problem and identify
- Conduct client-facing engagements including survey design workshops, insights and recommendations report presentations, etc.
- Design and implement Research and Professional Services solutions including surveys, insights reports and Customer Journey Mapping that are creative, flexible, scalable and re-usable based on best practice themes and guidelines
- Compile and communicate the detailed brief to the team working on survey programming and client data requirements
- Compile and communicate a detailed brief for the BI team to visualize the data
- Good working knowledge of Smoke CI Eyerys software to support any Adhoc survey programming or client data requests including set up of escalations, triggers and user groups
- Draw and schedule reports for the detailed analysis of data to create monthly insights report on survey results using Smoke CI Eyerys software, BI or Excel/other reporting tools
- Establish and build relationships with internal stakeholders and clients
- Deliver projects on time, within budget and at high quality with minimal supervision
- Ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders and clients as a trusted advisor
- Ability and experience to advise on best practice research design, utilising current industry standards and guidance from other team members
- Ability to quickly learn and understand new software and industries
- Ability to understand and evaluate customers' business needs to create Voice of the Customer (VoC) programmes using appropriate Research and Professional Services solutions
- Support customers and offer solutions to problems through critical thinking
- Ability to add value through deriving strategic insights and recommendations from data
- Analytical thinking, experience in statistics, data analysis, report writing and insights generation
- Excellent numeric capability
- A strong focus on quality and bias towards action
- Open and effective communicator
- Solid presentation skills Experience &
- At least 1 year in a Senior Research position (essential)
- Excellent knowledge and application of quantitative methodologies, research design and techniques (3+ years) (essential)
- Experience working for a Research House/Market- research Supplier (essential)
- Expertise in computing skills, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint (essential)
- Strong design experience including surveys and reporting (essential)
- Client-facing interactions in various capacities such as research design and support (essential)
- Client presentation and solution delivery skills (advantageous)
- Experience/working knowledge of BI or dashboarding tool (advantageous)
- Qualitative experience (advantageous)
- Sampling methods and sample design (advantageous)
- Statistical skills and/or use of R/SAS/SPSS experience (advantageous)
- An understanding and experience in project management principles (essential)
- Experience in the field of Customer Experience (CX) (advantageous)
- Master of Arts (Research Psychology) or other Masters degree
- BA Hons (Psychology/Social Sciences) or other Honours degree
- Undergraduate degree/diploma
3 weeks ago
11 hours ago
11 hours ago
11 hours ago
11 hours ago
11 hours ago
Browse and apply for jobs today
Tips: Interview Panel members will frown against errors that they pick up in the CV like spelling, grammar, dates, formatting and alignment. It does not mean the end of the road for the applicant, but it does show a level of attention to detail and accuracy.
Get started with us
In just a few simple steps, you’ will be ready to start applying for jobs. Create your online resume and start today!